You’ve got a sleek, professional website, you’re active on social media and you send out a regular newsletter to your customers, but is all this enough to fully engage with your target audience?
Despite having a range of digital marketing tactics to hand, many businesses fail to build the foundations necessary to make their online presence as successful as it could be. A marketing strategy is an essential basis for any business, no matter how big or small. It allows you to understand which of the digital tactics in your toolbox can produce the best results, and it makes it easier to seamlessly coordinate a range of tactics to have the most impressive impact.
At AmeenMedia, one of the most important services we offer our clients is the development of a unique and effective marketing strategy plan. We assess your target market, get to grips with the competition, understand exactly what your customers need, and develop a foolproof strategy to help you to achieve your overarching business goals.
How do we do it? Let’s break it down into three key stages: Learn, Create and Deploy.
A marketing strategy for small business will be wholly different to that of a large corporation, and the strategy of a bricks and mortar store will look nothing like that of an online retailer. There’s never a one-size-fits-all approach to developing a marketing strategy, so the first stage in our strategy development is to assess all aspects of your business, your brand and your consumers in order to establish the best ways to market your services and products.
- Branding We’ll spend a great deal of time working with you and your team to fully understand your brand’s identity and your business goals. We’ll learn all about your core values and visions for the future, and from here on out we’ll be just as passionate as you are about your brand’s mission.
- Customers What exactly do your customers think of you? We’ll answer this question by conducting surveys and interviews to establish which aspects of your brand are valued, and which aspects could do with improvement.
- Research To ensure your marketing strategy places your brand in a competitive position, it’s crucial that we understand the market you’re working in. Our industry research will analyse the competition, establish consumer demands and help us pick out ways in which we can make your brand stand out.
- Research By assessing your current marketing efforts, we’ll be able to figure out what’s working for your brand and what isn’t. We’ll pinpoint key areas that could do with improvement and look for opportunities where your brand can grow.
- Recommendation With a plethora of valuable knowledge to hand, we can begin to develop a marketing strategy to help you fine tune your brand and improve its position in the marketplace. We’ll recommend the most suitable digital tactics and create a plan to help you implement them.
- Budget No business has a limited budget, so we’ll work carefully with you to ensure that you invest in the most important marketing tools and tactics. If any aspects need to be outsourced to our team, we’ll help you to budget these aspects to ensure you get as much support as possible.
- Implementation When it comes to implementing your digital and social media marketing strategy, we can provide as much or as little support as you need. It may be that you can implement the strategy completely alone and only need us on a consultancy basis, or you may choose to outsource several aspects of your marketing to us. Either way, we’ll continue to work with you to make sure that your new strategy is being used to its full potential.
- Results The only true way to understand if your marketing strategy is working is to measure results along the way. With your business goals in mind, we’ll look out for measurable statistics which demonstrate the efficiency of our new strategy. We don’t keep these figures to ourselves; we’ll keep an eye on them together so that we can evaluate which tactics work and which need tweaking.
- Improvement Every marketing strategy is a work in progress: we constantly monitor results and adapt tactics to ensure success. We’ll fine tune your marketing strategy until your business goals are met and your brand is operating at a level that you always dreamed of.